Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bringing It Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Targo
Admin
Targo

Bringing It Back Empty
PostSubject: Bringing It Back   Bringing It Back EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 am

So I want to play this again. I'm going to start designing cards with a card "series" in mind. Basically a "series" will be 25 cards that are related to each other. For example 25 cards based on Avatar will be a "series".

Here is a couple of card ideas:

Aang (Character Card, The Avatar) +400 pts
-Aang gains +200 pts for each Bending card in the center. Aang can discard a Bending card in the center to discard a character card worth less than Aang.

Basically Aang starts off mediocre, gets bigger with each Bending card in play and can then start discarding opponent's character cards or your own negative character cards. The catch is that when you use his ability you discard a Bending card which makes Aang get smaller again.

Prince Zuko (Character Card) +600 pts
-Zuko gains +200 pts if Fire Bending is in the center. When Zuko enters play select a character card belonging to another player, Zuko has 0 pts until that character card is discarded.

The idea behind this is that Zuko obsesses over defeating a character card and discarding this character card restores his "honor" or in this case point value.

Obviously I'm going to make 4 Bending cards to be placed in the center of play, just have to figure out what each of them can do.

What do you guys think about bringing this game back for shits and giggles?
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
Cadet

Cadet

Bringing It Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back   Bringing It Back EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I thought it was fun, I wouldn't mind playing/making more cards again.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

Bringing It Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back   Bringing It Back EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Here is a goal, we each make five for next pizza club. how does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

Bringing It Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back   Bringing It Back EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:58 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:
Here is a goal, we each make five for next pizza club. how does that sound?

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

Bringing It Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back   Bringing It Back EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 pm

okay, guys, I know we're all kinda lazy but we need to put forth the effort! lets do this bad boy! you guys are homeworked with making five cards. I do not care how horrible or crappy or even how great they are just... DO IT! Due Date: this freaking friday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bringing It Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back   Bringing It Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing It Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Gurren Pizza Club :: 1000 Blank Index Cards-
Jump to: