Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Appa- Lion Dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

Appa- Lion Dance Empty
PostSubject: Appa- Lion Dance   Appa- Lion Dance EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 pm

So, This will be a LARGE undertaking but I think my Sifu will let me look at the broken Lion head so that I can create a Appa for a Lion Dance. This would be massive and take up a lot of time but I think if we pull it off right it would kick some major ass. It would be for a Emerald Island players version, and Im sure He would love to help work out a routine for Heather and I for it. Would you all be up to doing a Emerald Island Players set as well as some avatar characters?
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

Appa- Lion Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appa- Lion Dance   Appa- Lion Dance EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

As I draw towards the close of season 3, I really think I agree with Alex's suggestion for me, and kind of want to do a season 3 Zuko.

And I think an Ember Island player's Appa would be...classic Cool
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

Appa- Lion Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appa- Lion Dance   Appa- Lion Dance EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Well we would have the fire nation all rigged up then. You-Zuko (third season), FlyingStewardess- Azula (3rd season armor), Me- Mai, and Gamma-Ty Lee
I thought it would be cool to do these characters with the lion dance? I'll work on Mai's outfit while Im building the head for appa. But my primary focus would be Mai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appa- Lion Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appa- Lion Dance   Appa- Lion Dance Empty

Back to top Go down

Appa- Lion Dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Gurren Pizza Club :: Cosplay-
Jump to: