Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rollin' an' Trollin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

Rollin' an' Trollin' Empty
PostSubject: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Here is a special picture for Brandy and Tina, as inspired by your current endeavors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I give this a thubs up
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Well, then this should get two thubs up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:38 pm

x-ly. now I be a refined troll.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
... and read this:
I havent been to a meetup before, but im going to one thats planned soon... im not sure i want to hear horror stories, as im very excited to go... but.... this is /DRAMA/, and i come here for horror stories about people ive never meet...

i can give you a hypothetical horror story, though. I like in Kentucky and i could imagine walking into a room full of itas paired with average-looking lolitas and theyre all in country lolita with painted-on freckles, and they all have country accents (which would not be faked, because were in kentucky, alot of people actually talk like that.)

there. now i am afraid.

>I really hope theyre at least nice girls though. Ive spoken to a few and they seem kind.
Back to top Go down
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

StarTrekRules wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
... and read this:
I havent been to a meetup before, but im going to one thats planned soon... im not sure i want to hear horror stories, as im very excited to go... but.... this is /DRAMA/, and i come here for horror stories about people ive never meet...

i can give you a hypothetical horror story, though. I like in Kentucky and i could imagine walking into a room full of itas paired with average-looking lolitas and theyre all in country lolita with painted-on freckles, and they all have country accents (which would not be faked, because were in kentucky, alot of people actually talk like that.)

there. now i am afraid.

>I really hope theyre at least nice girls though. Ive spoken to a few and they seem kind.

O_______O
Are they talkin' bout us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' an' Trollin'   Rollin' an' Trollin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollin' an' Trollin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Gurren Pizza Club :: Lolita and Sh*t-
Jump to: