Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On Cnn ireport today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

On Cnn ireport today Empty
PostSubject: On Cnn ireport today   On Cnn ireport today EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

On Cnn ireport today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Cnn ireport today   On Cnn ireport today EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Comic Con costumers were the featured news item on the Road Runner Webmail page, under the title of "Babes, Geeks Come Together: Stars Come Out for Comic-Con...Bizarre Fans Appear, Too." Which was a photo gallery of the most attractive celebrity women there, and the most attractive women obviously paid to be there, i.e. booth babes and the dancers at the Marvel vs Capcom party, coupled with pictures of what have to be the worst costumes a Comic-Con.

I know for a fact that, much like Dragon*con, most costumers go all out for SDCC, and there are only a few instances of your high school anime con level costumes, so they most have been intentionally looking for bad costumes in order to keep up the "geek" stereotype. Which in retrospect this post might have deserved to be in the what makes you rage today thread, but, eh. The "article title" just bugs me too.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com

On Cnn ireport today
Page 1 of 1