Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler

Go down 
+2
StarTrekRules
Targo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Targo
Admin
Targo

"Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 pm

FlyingStewardess wrote:
I can't believe that Clyde Cash's name is still around in Chris chan videos. Vivian...LOL. Who is making money of the YouTube account? Wow.

I'm really not sure why he believes Vivian is making money from the audio books, but its Sonichu related which means that Chris will overestimate its worth.

But yeah, he still believes Clyde Cash was real.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Chris-chan's resume has surfaced, he posted this originally on Monster.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the question is, would YOU hire this man?
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 pm

no. no I would not.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm just shocked that he didn't mention his LoveQuest / virginity in the resume.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
I'm just shocked that he didn't mention his LoveQuest / virginity in the resume.

lol. Reference on a virgin? "My Mother...."
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 pm

I would hire CWC for his "elbow greased strength".

Oh, and if you want to know what the next trolling opportunity is, it's posted on the top of Chris-chan's Encyclopedia Dramatica page. Here's the text:

"We, true and honest Sonichu fans wish to raise money to officially register the copyright of "Sonichu" with the US Copyright office.
The registration will be in the name of the late "Clyde Cash."

If this actually happened, this could be the thing that would break Chris-chan.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 am

This would easily be the greatest trolling attempt of all time. So hoping they can pull that off... although I don't want to see CWC kill himself, maybe this would help him instead? Maybe he'd finally move on from his "adventures" with Sonichu? Nah, he'd merely post a rage video and pretend he still has the copyrights.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 am

Chris-chan has already posted audiobooks for all of his completed comics (there are 9 total). Chris proves that quality truly is greater than quantity.

Edit: My mistake there are more than 9 comics, there is at least 11 with several "sub-episodes". My knowledge in Chris-chan lore has failed me.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 am

New Chris-chan video. I'm not sure what is going on at the 1:55 mark, maybe his mom walking in on him? Also for some reason he has a microphone, and you can for sure hear his mother speaking at the very end of the video.

I also found this:

Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 am

So I can't wait for that official merchandise to be released... LOL.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
Also for some reason he has a microphone, and you can for sure hear his mother speaking at the very end of the video.

Notice the blue strip around the microphone? Thats because it indicates second player microphone in singstar for the PS3. Yeah. Hes using a ps3 microphone. yeah... so apparently Chris is working on singing..

edit: I just realized why he always has a ps3 controller in his hand. You can use the ps3 eye to record videos of yourself, he uses the mic for better sound and well you need the controller to stop recording and the like. ugh. I put too much thought in realizing this shit.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 pm

He couldn't make those videos on that damn Hex Boxx.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 pm

nope cause that would mean hes gonna go to hell with those damn dirty trolls
Back to top Go down
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 pm

He checked with Sega....
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:07 pm

-__________-
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 pm

I beat CWC has a Sonic phone, 'cause he's got Sega on speed dial!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:12 pm

there is probably someone assigned for all cwc calls at Sega.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 am

He has actually hired a publicist, I'm not kidding. Said publicist is in charge of finding this shit out and keeping the Sonichu name safe. I really wish I was making this up.

How do I know this? I have sources Cool
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:44 am

-___- I think some cwc trolls are just pulling his tail seriously.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:51 am

StarTrekRules wrote:
-___- I think some cwc trolls are just pulling his tail seriously.

Ok I admit I was making that up. But it'd be funny if it was true.
Back to top Go down
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:51 am

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
He has actually hired a publicist, I'm not kidding. Said publicist is in charge of finding this shit out and keeping the Sonichu name safe. I really wish I was making this up.

Do tell?
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 am

Gammaraymay wrote:
Torgo's Pizza wrote:

Do tell?

I was lying I've got nothing. But you can get some info here:

The real inside scoop is over on the PVCC forums, but they are exclusive.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

oh fuuu.... Heather is working on something EPIC!!! and Alex is listening to it as I type this. EPIC man... EPIC ...all I can say is CWC rap
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 am

StarTrekRules wrote:
oh fuuu.... Heather is working on something EPIC!!! and Alex is listening to it as I type this. EPIC man... EPIC ...all I can say is CWC rap

I feel left out Crying or Very sad

I look forward to hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:10 am

I'm actually making another section of the forum for side projects and whatever Heather thinks up when she drinks too much coffee. So you should see it there later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler   "Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Chritopher" Christian Weston "Ricardo" Chandler
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next