Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pizza Club This Weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Targo
Admin
Targo

Pizza Club This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Just letting you guys know ahead of time that if you plan on doing anything this weekend I probably won't be able to make it. I have a presentation and a book review due on Tuesday, and Big Blue Madness is Friday. I might could make it Saturday, but I wouldn't be able to stay very long. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:53 pm

There's no Pizza Club this weekend. Brandy and I will be getting the first load of items up to Versailles on Saturday, and we've been doing a lot of Pizza Club lately. And we have the big one next weekend in Ohio. So this weekend will be a good one to relax...at least from Pizza Club.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Agreed. I have to work on Saturday but will be happy to help you take a load over after work. (I get off at 5:30 ish) Anyway, we made good progress on DragonBall on Saturday, and I think I will print out a script of DragonBall so we can actually write jokes where we think they should go. Next non-field trip pizza club we have we should review the audio we did last Friday and pick which jokes we liked, then write them on the script.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Lame, the first weekend where I don't have plans, The wedding reception where were supposed to crash to Thriller as a surprise for the groom got canceled becuase the other Stormtrooper had to drop out, and no one can do anything.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm

FlyingStewardess wrote:
Agreed. I have to work on Saturday but will be happy to help you take a load over after work. (I get off at 5:30 ish) Anyway, we made good progress on DragonBall on Saturday, and I think I will print out a script of DragonBall so we can actually write jokes where we think they should go. Next non-field trip pizza club we have we should review the audio we did last Friday and pick which jokes we liked, then write them on the script.

I just picked up ink for our printer and your already thinking of ways to use it all up arent you? >.>
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Cadet wrote:
Lame, the first weekend where I don't have plans, The wedding reception where were supposed to crash to Thriller as a surprise for the groom got canceled becuase the other Stormtrooper had to drop out, and no one can do anything.

this is probably a really really stupid question but um... are you in a legion with that or what? and if so what is the title(?? number??ummm whatever) of it?

seriously dont know this shit. Im a trekker.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:

this is probably a really really stupid question but um... are you in a legion with that or what? and if so what is the title(?? number??ummm whatever) of it?

seriously dont know this shit. Im a trekker.

TK-2386
Ohio Garrison of 501st Legion Of Stormtroopers, The world's definitive,and largest Star Wars costuming group, with over 4,500 plus members in 21 countries and 6 continents, the trooper who was stationed in Antratica's tour of duty ended and he's come home.
501st.com
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 am

Sounds good to me. I forgot to put in my original post that I also have a test on wednesday, so I have tons of stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:24 am

I missed you guys! It just wasn't Friday night without you! We did faught, did housework, went to the store, and baked food. I can only hope that we'll see some of yous guys tonight when we help you move. Oh and remind me to print that script out. I'm serious. We should get this riff down and post it to the internet.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:49 pm

I missed you guys too. I also like the idea of printing the script out. If you want to save money though I can print it out at school, I have a printing fee of 25$ per semester, each page being a nickel, and I've not even made a dent in it. Just send me the script and I'll try to have it printed out by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 am

Well I couldn't find an accurate script (there is an earlier version floating around on the internet, also crap) so I'm typing it out with the help of closed captioning. I'm about a quarter of the way through with it.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:50 pm

FlyingStewardess wrote:
Well I couldn't find an accurate script (there is an earlier version floating around on the internet, also crap) so I'm typing it out with the help of closed captioning. I'm about a quarter of the way through with it.

Your dedication to Pizza Club activities never ceases to amaze me. Watching Dragon Ball Evolution and actually paying close attention to the dialogue? You are truly brave.

I can still print it for free though, just send me the finished work.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Dragonball Evolution is better than Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Movie. There.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Club This Weekend   Pizza Club This Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Pizza Club This Weekend
Page 1 of 1