Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Series/Etsy Store

Go down 
+2
StarTrekRules
Gammaraymay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

Video Series/Etsy Store Empty
PostSubject: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I need name suggestions for the Etsy store. Something professional? Me and Alex really need to round up some money now thanks to this tax bullshit.

Also, video series ideals? Videogame related.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I have a etsy account... 'tavernkitty' but its for buying only. Humm... something fun and exciting?

Also... vidyas... well I say we could each profile a different segment or something of the sort? Would we do reviews? sketches? maybe a bit of both? Dances? stupidness? I vote for a sort of randomness.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Videos? I could always actually do the "That guy in the Armor" rants on things while in costume.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am

but it would all have to be test at the bottom... because you know.. hearing your voice wouldnt be funny.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Yeah I think we need to do something that could possibly get us cash. So...poor...
Back to top Go down
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 am

Okay so here's my pitch for one of the early web series episodes.

2 of the characters are talking to one another and one character asks, "Hey, What do you think Zelda would be like if the characters in it had access to today's technology?"

Cut to a Scene of Link sitting behind his laptop typing and then a closer look at the screen so you can see the typed text in a msn chatbox.

Link: A/S/L?
Princess Zelda: 18/F/Hyrule
Link: Want to cyber?
Princess Zelda: WTF?
Link: Wellllll excuse me princess. I can find thousands of other hot chicks that want to talk to a hero of time.

Link gets up from his seat, grabs a soda, hears a ding sound and sits back down and a new text box has already appeared.

Saria: Hey!
Link; Hey, a/s/l?
Saria: ?/F/Lost Woods
Link: So what kind of things are you into?
Saria: I'm into alternative music. I like camping and talking to trees.
Link: I like all of that stuff to. Want to meet on the bridge between hyrule and the lost woods? I'll bring some booze.
Saria: LOL Wut? K.

Cut to scene of Link entering the woods holding a pack of (insert beer name here) and Saria sitting on stump. Person in suite steps out of behind a bush/tree/whatever and you see a back shot, Link turns around with a shocked expression and Saria runs into the Lost Woods.

All you hear is "Hi, I'm Chris Hansen(SP?). Why don't you take a seat?".

Scene fades out back to the two talking.

Blank expressions ensue.

"So what if Cloud.."
"Shut the F!@# up."
Video ends with Saria's song playing in ending credits.

So, whatcha think Pizza clubbers?
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:53 am

Gammaraymay wrote:

So, whatcha think Pizza clubbers?

I like this plan, and I am excited to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 am

lol good opener or prequel or whatever for pizzaclub stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 am

Thanks you two. I'm still thinking up a storm trying to keep the ol' gears turnin'.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:02 am

I like it, but how we get someone who can play Chris Hansen? Also Chris Hansen jokes are old, so if you could change that last bit up maybe? The rest is great though.

Edit: I'm dumb and see where you wrote "all you hear". DERP.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 am

Who's Chris Hansen?
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am

Jake and I were talking about a few ideas...I've got to see if I can remember them. I really need to carry a notebook with me...I'll try to list them before I forget.

1) a very writing intensive idea: having a conversation with someone while they're playing a game online, when that person playing is actually having a completely different conversation over their headset. But both conversations seem to sinc up.

2) presenting the "pizzaman" saga on our board as a Civil War documentary. Pizzaman Flame War, which pit friends against friends.

3) ...damn, I've already forgot. Jake, it seemed like there was another idea we had, but I can't remember it.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am

FlyingStewardess wrote:
Who's Chris Hansen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This guy.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 am

Prinny-O wrote:

1) a very writing intensive idea: having a conversation with someone while they're playing a game online, when that person playing is actually having a completely different conversation over their headset. But both conversations seem to sinc up.

Like the entire time I lived with Nick....
Back to top Go down
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 am

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
I like it, but how we get someone who can play Chris Hansen? Also Chris Hansen jokes are old, so if you could change that last bit up maybe? The rest is great though.

Edit: I'm dumb and see where you wrote "all you hear". DERP.

The thing is we don't have to get someone to really play Chris Hansen. We just do a back shot of a person and dub over with his voice.

Hmm, How would you suggest we change it up? The only other direction I can see this going is either having the cops there waiting on him or Link shows up and when we finally get to see his face it's pedobear's face instead. Perhaps add some foreshadowing by displaying a wanted poster somewhere throughout the video?

If we go with Pedobear we go do a old fashion bennyhill patient/doctor chasing nurse scene and add the music to a forest background but instead of running through doors running from behind a tree to the next and editing so they appear and disappear behind forestry. Think Scooby-doo in the hall type shit.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:11 am

So?

Oh, and I like your ideas, guys, especially idea #1.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:11 am

Cadet wrote:

Or anytime I talk to Isaac... TF2.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

Chris Hansen was the host of "To Catch a Predator". The show was about catching child predators until it was canceled after one of the people caught committed suicide and show suffered some fallout... at least thats how I remember it. He is also the main enemy of Pedobear.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:16 am

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
Cadet wrote:

Exactly. It's very relatable.

I kind of want the Link/Saria thing to go in a very disturbing route. Make it almost too serious, or more like Sgt. Hatred, fighting "the urges". I think the context alone is enough to be funny, and if you play it serious, you either get something funny or something awesome (like There Will Be Brawl).
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 am

Prinny-O wrote:
Torgo's Pizza wrote:
Cadet wrote:

Exactly. It's very relatable.

I kind of want the Link/Saria thing to go in a very disturbing route. Make it almost too serious, or more like Sgt. Hatred, fighting "the urges". I think the context alone is enough to be funny, and if you play it serious, you either get something funny or something awesome (like There Will Be Brawl).

Yeah, you mentioned that earlier downstairs in the kitchen.

Like Link and Zelda talking about his past "issues" and Saria's song start playing when he got "The urges".
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 am

its kinda grwoss
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:29 am

woah.... that's very gritty. And awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 am

Prinny-O wrote:

Could make it even worse by having Saria almost unintentionally hitting on Link, forcing him to "fight the urges." Like they meet back after the 7 years and she's doing all the stuff from those similar scenes in movies where she's bending over to pick stuff up off the ground, not realizing what she's doing, and Link's sitting there sweating, and looking around all nervous and stuff.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 am

Zelda and link could be like an old unhappy married couple and she's nagging him about taking out the garbage and watching football and it's like a trailer park and they are both drunk he's sitting there in front of the TV drinking a beer thinking about Saria
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 am

hummm.. I like the pedo link. but we could revisit later with trailer park link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Series/Etsy Store   Video Series/Etsy Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Series/Etsy Store
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next