Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans Empty
PostSubject: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 am

So Heather has suggested just a day trip to Sugoicon out at Ft. Mitchell (very close for James AND us). I say we just go on saturday and enjoy a day thing. Also other cons/ costuming plans?

Heres mine:

Sugoicon (nov?):
Medli? Or something easier. (harp ready)

Ohayocon (Jan. 2011)
Lion Dance Appa
Maybe Mei
Maybe Ghibli character?

Sakuracon 2011:
Mei
Medli
Ghibli character?

Dragon*con 2011:
Lion Dance Appa
Mei
Medli
Updated Jubilee

Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm

I haven't been to Sugio*con in years, last time I went it was in Newport, KY, and I think Halo 2 had just come out.

I'd be up for going out for the day and hanging with you guys there. I'll probably wear Link to Sugio*Con.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

heres the low down for it. We were just thinking of going on Sat, doing the one day thing.

edit: wiki on omgcon. Its even smaller than I thought but we went during its first year and it was okay. ^.^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 pm

If I end up in a room in the Drury Inn for Ohayo*Con, I think I might bring Caboose. However, if I'm staying at the Hilton, there is no way with how crowded those elevators are that I am getting that armor box to and from a room. It's so much easier to get an elevator and just move around in the Drury, and it isn't even far away, it is literally right next door, and connected by a skywalk to the food court, so you don't even have to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm with James on the Drury Inn idea. I am not walking up and down those stairs at the Hilton again. Those I could probably use it, since I need to lose some weight. And with me not in costume this year, I never had that costume high, and I ate as much as I normally do, which means I didn't lose any con-weight at Dragon*Con. Which kind of disappointed me. But I digress.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 pm

So, apparently, like every hotel in Columbus is now sold out for Ohayo*Con weekend. Currently, the plan has become that Goose and I are going to just come up for the day Saturday and do Link and Dark Link all day, and probably crash at Marshall's apartment/use it as a staging ground for Goose's Dark Link airbrush make-up application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans   Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Cons and upcoming costuming plans
Page 1 of 1