Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gurren Lagann - Viral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

Gurren Lagann - Viral Empty
PostSubject: Gurren Lagann - Viral   Gurren Lagann - Viral EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 pm

If you know where to get claws/ shoes / wig / veneers for Viral help a sister out!

reference pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Shoes   Gurren Lagann - Viral EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 am

For shoes I would modify existing shoes- those kind of look like black businessman shoes for some reason. I would take really heavy plastic red fabric (like tablecloth fabric, but thicker) and mold and sew the ends of the shoes out of that, then attach using adhesives or heavy hand stitching. I would then lightly paint some shading on the red part to give it some depth. Just a thought. Maybe someone has something better?
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Gurren Lagann - Viral   Gurren Lagann - Viral EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 am

For the claws, there were those fingernails I was thinking about buying for the Hunter. Those should work. Or if you want to go with the full hand, you should be able to find costume gloves at Halloween Express or Party City. Something like a Werewolf glove, but with no hair.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: Gurren Lagann - Viral   Gurren Lagann - Viral EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Im planning on making the hands and upper arms using a technigue... umm... furries use. >.> well he is a BEASTMAN so yeah. On the shoes Im going to do my own take on them to give me some more height since Im supposed to be taller than some of you other characters. Im going to do what Japanese girls do when they crossplay and do heels. Im looking for the right kind of small boot/ heeled shoe.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: Gurren Lagann - Viral   Gurren Lagann - Viral EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gurren Lagann - Viral   Gurren Lagann - Viral Empty

Back to top Go down

Gurren Lagann - Viral
Page 1 of 1