Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What makes you rage today?

Go down 
+2
Gammaraymay
StarTrekRules
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

What makes you rage today? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:03 am

Cadet: From your pictures on facebook, it looks like you did a good job as always. The old ladies seemed to especially like you. Maybe it was the skin-tight costume, but I like to think it was because they've been reading Spiderman since Stan Lee wrote it.

Targo: Dead week is a myth, like elves, vampires, and eskimos.

Trekkie: I really feel for you. If it's any consolation, you when out of the worst thing to rage about this week. The only thing I have to rage about is two rednecks getting the key to the city because they spotted an escaped convict while they were taking a piss in the woods.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:08 am

I'm not sure whats going on with your family, Tina, but I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 am

The old ladies thought Spider-man was a Martian *eyeroll*

My only rage moment last night was when the Dr Who DVD I ripped from the library, would not fit onto the burnable DVDs I had. I ended up just downloading te four episodes meant to be on that disc as .AVIs and throwing them on a DVD so my Dr Who collection would not have any gaps.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Prinny-O wrote:
Cadet: From your pictures on facebook, it looks like you did a good job as always. The old ladies seemed to especially like you. Maybe it was the skin-tight costume, but I like to think it was because they've been reading Spiderman since Stan Lee wrote it.

Targo: Dead week is a myth, like elves, vampires, and eskimos.

Trekkie: I really feel for you. If it's any consolation, you when out of the worst thing to rage about this week. The only thing I have to rage about is two rednecks getting the key to the city because they spotted an escaped convict while they were taking a piss in the woods.

but not sparkly vampires~ piss on that!

anyways... it sucks for my niece. Its very serious and its the type of rage where you want to beat someone up over doing something to a little girl type of thing. Yeah, THAT serious. But Im really proud of her and she told school officials. Now I just hope the bastard gets time for doing that to his own daughter.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 pm

One of the very same hypocritical people who always makes a big deal out of claiming he joined the 501st for the charity work, and always asks why we don't do more charity stuff, just backed out of the JDRF walk tomorrow becuase it is going to rain and, I quote, "The fact that it is going to rain all day just kind of kills it for me."

Just.....AUGH! Where do these assholes get off? I have been doing this shit for 7 feck'n years, 7 years of my life, I've never missed a JDRF walk, never missed a JDRF Halloween party. I believe in this flipp'n charity. And these new guys, with at most two years under their belts try to throw their non-existent weight around always making a big deals about how they are just in it for the charity, or the charity work is why the decided to join, always bemoan the fact that apparently in their stupid eyes we aren't doing enough charity work, but when push comes to shove, they're the first ones to fold and back out of an event if isn't super convenient for them.

One year I drove from Richmond back home from Cincy to do the JDRF walk, and then like turned around and came right back to school. I didn't toot my own horn, I didn't make these overly dramatic posts making myself seem important.

I do this charity stuff w/ the 501st becuase it's the right thing to do, not for the attention (That's what cons are for), not for a pat on the back, none of that stuff.

So, I just made one simple post, I might come off as an ass, or up on a high horse, but it's the truth:
"These kids have to live with diabetes every day of their lives. The least I can do is stand around in the rain for a few hours. *shrug* "
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:39 am

Cadet wrote:
So, I just made one simple post, I might come off as an ass, or up on a high horse, but it's the truth:
"These kids have to live with diabetes every day of their lives. The least I can do is stand around in the rain for a few hours. *shrug* "

It sounds a little bit like an ass, but an ass who is correct, which is the best kind of ass. Well, besides DAT ASS.

But I'm all for you, James. This guy is the one that sounds like an asshole. It seems that when these people say "why don't we do more charity work", they really mean "why don't we do more charity work that requires as little effort for me as possible." Which isn't really charity if you don't have to give something of yourself. Isn't that the whole point.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm

One of my professors can go fuck himself for assigning something during dead week when it wasn't on the syllabus. Seriously, I hate this man, him and his stupid lemurs of Madagascar.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 pm

but lemurs are kinda cute....
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:
but lemurs are kinda cute....

Sure they are, but do you want to dedicate your entire life to them like my professor?
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:24 am

You don't like lemurs...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 am

I'm cool with the lemurs, just not the people who study them.

Great reaction pic btw.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 am

I am neutral to lemurs, but now I hate the people who study them.

Ack, I am about to my wit's end. I have been on the help desk all week and can't get any of my PR work done. As I'm sitting here having people complain to me all day and signing up people for computers, I'm thinking, "I went to school for 6 years for this?"

I have been looking online for design jobs and although Kentucky is a dry well, there are other cities, such as Cincinnati that have listings. I am going to apply.

I'm tired of Versailles. There's nothing to do and I feel like I'm in a rut.

I gotta get out of here.

Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 pm

FlyingStewardess wrote:

I have been looking online for design jobs and although Kentucky is a dry well, there are other cities, such as Cincinnati that have listings. I am going to apply.

I'm tired of Versailles. There's nothing to do and I feel like I'm in a rut.

I gotta get out of here.

I know what you mean. I'm so tired of Richmond and Berea (I like Berea but there is nothing to do). I'll be here till at least December, then I'll either move off immediately (that'd be awesome) or I'll hang around until the summer.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Oh yeah did I mention I hate one of my professors? I did? Well nothing has changed. This man can go fuck himself.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

I finally heard back from the U.S. Census job. They asked if I was still available for the job. But seeing as I'm writing this in the rage thread, I think you know where this is going. They said the only training class they had was Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm. And that Monday being tomorrow.

I work Monday and Tuesday from 9am to around 4:30-5pm, and the paper has been extremely busy thanks to the election year. I cannot leave the paper in Kate's hands during these busy times, because I know for a fact she can't handle it. She couldn't handle a Tuesday on her own when I called in sick, and this was during a week when we weren't busy at all. And even if I thought I could go through the training, how could I give my workplace notice when they call THE DAY BEFORE TRAINING STARTS?!

So I asked the guy about any other training schedules, because when I applied to the job, they told me, to my face, that they would offer two training schedules, one in the morning at the beginning of the week and one in the evenings toward the end of the week. The guy on the phone said there was no other training class going on. It's one thing for me to not be able to make it to the training, but don't lie to me, on several occasions, about the availability of training.

And what government organization calls on a Sunday? Government organizations should be closed, and if it did come from a call center, I know ACS is not open on Sundays because no one wants to be called on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Since, Alex, didn't mention it. Drivers who keep rear ending Alex in the death trap known as ACS' parking lot pisses me off for you, bro.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

I was just now writing my post as you posted that.

So for those who don't know, which is probably just James unless he checked Brandy's Facebook post, I was in an accident yesterday. I was pulling in to ACS's parking lot to pick up Brandy, and I got rearended by a guy checking his cell phone. Luckily, I was the only one in the car at the time, and I'm doing okay, or at least as okay as someone could be in that situation. Just kind of depressed today, and a bit sore, but nothing worth going to the doctor over. The back end of my car looks horrible, as you can see from Facebook, but luckily my back window, passenger tail light (the one that still works), and gas tank were not harmed at all, and I was able to drive yesterday and today. I'm going to ducktape the bumper just in case, but it's really just so I don't feel like the bumper could fall off. It looks bad, but I don't think it's going to fall off...just want to make sure.

I've already contacted my insurance company, but I'm going to call them back today with my police report number. Last time they said I needed to print it out and give it to them, but the police officer yesterday said that the insurance company should handle that. I don't really want to spend another $5 to print out a police report. But the guy who hit me, his insurance should cover it, but it might take awhile. Luckily my car is running fine, so I can still drive it until I hear from them. And I thought I should get an estimate sometime soon, so Tina and Heather, if you guys know of a place where I could get an estimate, that would be great.

I'm not raging too bad at this because I'm not the other guy. He just started a new job after being unemployed, just paid off his car, and just switched his car insurance to Liability only because he couldn't afford greater coverage. And his car is dead. So I'm counting my blessings right now. I hate to say it, but his misfortune does make me feel better about my own. I just have to wait for everything to be taken care of by the insurance company; he has hell to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:30 pm

You should also count your blessings in that your ok. But yeah sucks to be that other guy, should've been paying attention to what he was doing.

If it makes you feel any better I am able to come up Friday if you all decide you want a pizza club meeting. Maybe I can even bring food again so it can be a cheap one.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:38 pm

It may be a special Jerry's Housewarming Pizza Club, but I'm not sure if he's going to have that on Friday or Saturday. Either way, you are welcome over this Friday. Maybe we can actually go shopping for Mother's Day.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I hate traffic, which is mostly becuase I hate how other people act in traffic, the guy who hit you being a perfect example. This whole attitude of "The World Revolves Around me so I don't have to look where I'm going or be conscience of other drives." I lose more faith in humanity in traffic than I ever did working on all the murder, arson, poisoning, drug, and rape cases at the Crime Lab.

Like this dude this morning, who was speeding, while swerving and weaving in and out of traffic, in a School zone, who blew his horn the entire time we were legally obligated to be stopped for the bus with its reds flashing and stop sign out (we were in the lane next to the bus going the same direction as it), and did all this with his small child in the back seat, who was not buckled in mind you.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:07 am

This week's episode of Lost, seriously I was just getting into the show again and then this horrible episode has to show up. Alex, just giving you a fair warning, expect some bad acting, writing, and explanations in this episode, definitely the first 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Bloody Hell. I just wanted to go with my folks to Cleveland this weekend to visit my sister. Once again, where the hell are all you people who were demanding we do more charity events? Because there's one in Northern Kentucky on Saturday, and if I don't go, there will be only one person signed up, and we will have to cancel our appearance becuase it is Ohio Garrison event policy to only do an event if we have a minimum of two attendees. So all you jerks who demanded we do more, step up to the plate you selfish, two face-sycophantic wastes of space.

Additionally, honestly, I just don't want to have watch the dogs all weekend by myself, becuase when I do, they always freak out about where mom and dad are, and act like little pains in the butt and they wake me up stupidly earlier howing becuase they are confused that mom and dad aren't here. All for a three hour event I would have to drive 45 min-1 hour for, with the only other person signed up an annoying n00bie who bugs the heck out of me becuase he constantly pesters me and the event coordinators with stupid questions

And I am a terrible person becuase I am complaining that I feel like I have to a charity event to raise money for a children's hospital and don't want to be bothered watching our dogs becuase I just wanted to have one weekend to just relax and not get punched in the back by little uppity brats. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm

And becuase I'm a push over, and the guy who requested the event pulled out the "my son died of brain cancer card," I'm gonna do it.

I better get some good Karma out of this, I swear. Like "Goose" actually being able to set me up with somebody. Like one of the roller derby girls, good Karma Mad
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

I went from one week where I'm busting my ass to get the ads done on Tuesday by the end of the day, to a week where all of the ads are done on Monday by 2pm. This would be great if I could just stick around and waste time, but according to our treasurer, if there is no work to do, we are supposed to leave. I can only justify a little wasted time, just because my co-worker wastes 11-12 hours of the company's time and money, but my own conscience just won't let me waste more than an hour. I miss the busy week, and the paychecks they brought.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:33 am

Can't sleep due to intense stomach pain, I'm still really sick and probably going to miss my third straight day of field school which I should probably withdraw from so I don't fail it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes you rage today?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next