Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What makes you rage today?

Go down 
+2
Gammaraymay
StarTrekRules
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

What makes you rage today? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 am

overtime day tomorrow. urgh.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm

And today:
Got off work at 10:30 PM last night, becuase I traded my lunch break for getting to go home early. Get home around 11 PM, have to be up at 5 Am this morning to be back into work at 6:15 AM. (I thought the whole point of having three shifts was to let people have two shifts off, not be like "*DERP* Just starting flip flopping between first and second every other day *DERP*) SO I got well under 5 hours of sleep, maybe 4 hours of fitful sleep at best, go into work to work for 4 hours. They have have like all hands on deck, 9 people on a shift now, to try and get through everything. And these 9 people are the greatest hits collections of the people I hate the most at this place. Dumb as a box of hammers smoker lady, creepy old guy, lazy old guy who sneaks and doesn't do any real work, and my favorite, dude who treats me like I am a retarded kid wearing a helmet actively pissing my pants at all times. Seriously. I have been doing the same test for the past week. Over 26 hours of work doing THE SAME TEST. Over and over again. Apparently this dude has been doing the same test on the other shift. I was told to run the test the four hours I was there, and due stood behind me the whole time trying to explain to me how to do the test and stuff, even after I repeatedly told I knew what I was doing, dude would not leave me alone until I finally said, “Hey, you want to do it so bad? It’s all yours” and just walked away and helped another guy run weights.

I also stabbed a sharpie into my thumb and got to bleed good.

Anyway, I leave early so I can go the interview for my dream job, which I spectacularly crash and burn in. Like, the hardest I have ever failed at anything ever. About 40 mins of the Lab Director just throwing out random acronyms, names, legal terms, tests, procedures, instrumentation, organizations, etc that I have never once heard of, not in school, not in my internship there, not in any other job interview, and expects me to explain these things and give history on them. This, for like 40 mins of me not being able to answer his questions and feeling like I actually was helmet kid that the dick at work seemed to think I was.

Then I get home, and find out what I thought would only be like $400 of body work to fix the bumper from when I slid into the guard rail because Middletown Ohio refuses to salt or plow their roads turned into $1,500! Yeah! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Damn...you beat me this week. Though I can feel you on the car trouble. I'm going to have to go through legal means to get mine covered. Insurance said they "might" be able to cover half of the deductible. Maybe. So Brandy is in talks with ACS security to see if we can get any copies of the pictures they took or the report they made. She has a new supervisor, who seems to be an awesome guy, and the security lady who helped us out the night the accident happened is helping Brandy out again.

As far as the interview, you may not have blown it as much as you think you have. Especially since you interned there. It could be like that episode of Dead Like Me...you are the crazy Russian guy, and your only competition might be some guy who farts a lot. Just...hope you don't die in a mass murdering rampage if you get the job.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am

Didn't make me rage but I think you guys will find it funny.

Ok so I look for pics of myself of deviantArt and find where someone posted a picture of me and the description of it is "Tingle From Zelda Franchise" and then a smiley with hearts around it. Naturally I was intrigued. Turns out this is who posted it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Also what is up with all the fat Yuna's?
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

FUUUUUUUUU
She looks like she'd love to have Tingle....over for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Bored -_-
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Prinny-O wrote:
Damn...you beat me this week..

And I think this week you have us all beat with that Tax bullshit. The worst I have is that if it does snow more overnight, not freaking out and having Vietnam-esque flashbacks to my accident two weeks ago on my way into work at 5 in the morning. Freak'n $1,500 worth of body work. Screw you Middletwon, OH. How about you actually treat and shovel your roads once in a while?
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 pm

I understand your pain (see below). You really need to call in if it gets too bad. No job is worth getting hurt. And I will give Middletown, OH a big middle finger for you too. I'm just glad we are both ok!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 am

I completely ... deleted my computer registry... cant run any exe files... yeah... but firefox works. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 am

StarTrekRules wrote:
I completely ... deleted my computer registry... cant run any exe files... yeah... but firefox works. Somehow.

I thought Asians were supposed to be good with computers?
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 am

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
StarTrekRules wrote:

I thought Asians were supposed to be good with computers?

actually I just figured out how to bypass not being able to do regedit/ system restore and fixed it. ^.^ My self important has gone up again.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 am

StarTrekRules wrote:
My self important has gone up again.

You mean "serf important-su".
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 am

reave my engrish arone!
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Not rage, just annoyed.

I was bored so I decided to stencil the Halo:ODST flaming skull onto the black of my plain black hoodie. Aerosol fabric pants are crap. I might has well have just used a can of white spray paint, would have been cheaper, and probably looked better.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I never do aerosol fabric paints. I learned the hardway and they always suck. tried several brands... all suck. I use a sponge and the fabric paint that comes in bottles and then dab it on. Just lay it on fairly thin, use a blow dryer for about a minute to three, do another layer, and so forth untill you get the required thickness and then pull up stencil. Although I use the freezer paper method so there re not leaks underneath. I'll do a vidya or something next time or just bring an example when your next in. Its so easy and looks really good. thats how I did the triana shirt.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Uhh...sick...runny nose...just overall feeling miserable. I can barely get myself to even type this up. But that's my excuse for not really posting much. I feel like hell.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 pm

.... I think I may have made you sicK? well only if its a chest cold. I have it deep in my chest. also, Im starting to feel better. just lay around and dont do much.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:
just lay around and dont do much.

Thanks, Tina. Now I have an excuse for playing 5 hours of Twilight Princess.

Mine's mainly sinuses...so I'm not sure we got the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 pm

you are welcomed?
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am

You are raging with illness! Stay back, plague ridden fiend. Oh and I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 am

I don't think this is a rage thread any more, more of a "bitching about your day" thread in my opinion.

Edit: This post makes me look like a douche! Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:29 am

Torgo's Pizza wrote:

Jake, you always no what to type to make yourself sound like a jackass! And the whole point of the thread was to bitch about your day. There's just but nothing rage-worthy lately (knock on wood).
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Prinny-O wrote:
Torgo's Pizza wrote:

Jake, you always no what to type to make yourself sound like a jackass!

I know! Sometimes I wonder if people are offended by what I type, hope not I never mean it the way it comes out. I should work on it, I type the way I talk but when I talk you can tell I'm joking.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:41 pm

The snow is making me rage today. Not a full on tard screaming rage, but a quite, slow burning rage that builds and builds upon itself like a quiet background hum growing into a cacophony that vibrates your molars. I have things I want to do, and places I want to go during my time off, before I am randomly called back up to work despite being scheduled to be off, and this snow is making it hard to accomplish those things.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm

I used up another sick day. Now I have no time off. >.> Plus that means I have 28 hours left of sick leave for ten more months. buuuut I do have about seven more days of vacation to build up throughout the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes you rage today?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next