Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What makes you rage today?

Go down 
+2
Gammaraymay
StarTrekRules
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

What makes you rage today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 pm

That's horrible! If you need Brandy or I to call their customer support for you, let us know. We have experience with that, and I'm not afraid to let customer service know how horrible they are. Of course, with something like this, you may need to return to the location that sold it to you. Which we can make a special Pizza Club trip to help you handle it, if you want. Any way we can help you with this ordeal, don't hesitate to ask.

Seriously, though. If you need someone to talk to them over the phone, I'm the guy to go to. I was able to get a refund for a tablet Brandy bought for me from a company that seemed a little shady. The box said it was compatible for Mac OSX, which I have, but obviously it was not compatible. Of course, you also have Heather, who doesn't take shit. Maybe she and I can do a good cop, bad cop type thing at Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:20 pm

That is some major league (major league!), grade A, bullshit.

That's the kind of thing you file a formal complaint about.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:01 pm

life
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:
life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's wrong, Tina?
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:58 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:
life
The World.

Humanity is a disease, at best.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Suddenly you are channeling Dr.Horrible.

One of my cousins on my dad's side died in a car wreck Saturday morning. He was 21, and had a 4 year old son. Then work has been all kinds of rhino dung, and I thought we were going to be in over time on friday but they called it off.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Okay, here goes.

First, The Woodford Sun had their Christmas lunch today, and they all left without me. Which was fine because of the second thing today.

Second, I have overdraft fees from the bank...when my bank account still had a positive balance. I mean, NOW it's negative, but only because of the overdraft fees. I missed the deposit cut-off time Wednesday by 5 minutes, and because of that it wasn't going to be deposited until today. It was around 1pm and it still had not been deposited, which caused the overdraft fees. I called the bank, and they told me that because I missed the cut-off time of 3pm (which is really early compared to every other bank), my deposit would not go into my account until midnight tonight. And never once while talking to two different representatives did either of them admit that midnight was the beginning of a new day. They would not admit that midnight tonight would make it December 18th, and not December 17th WHEN MY RECEIPT SAID MY DEPOSIT WOULD BE IN MY ACCOUNT! But I've already decided that I'm fighting this. I'm going to drive to Richmond either Friday or Saturday JUST to deal with this issue. And I'm not leaving until those overdraft fees are gone.

Third (yeah, there's a third), I told Margie about Brandy wanting to apply to the Woodford Sun, and Margie seemed thrilled. I put in a very good word for Brandy, and it sounded like Brandy was everything Margie was looking for as a new hire. So I told Brandy, Brandy got really excited that she would at least get an interview so she can leave ACS. Well, then Margie called me around 4pm and said the Woodford Sun has a rule stating that married couples cannot work together because they had a married couple there before that got divorced while they were both working there. Margie didn't know about this rule until telling Nancy about Brandy. This all happened after Margie told me there was no rule like this. So I had to tell Brandy, after her spirits were high, that she couldn't even apply due to this rule. She's so depressed she went straight to bed once we got home.

When it rains, it pours.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 pm

poop! I say fling poop at them all.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 am

>Woodford Sun implying married couples can't work together

I broke out the asshole green text for you.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 pm

The hits keep coming. Had to replace my brakes because it was metal on metal, which also meant I had to replace my rotors. $300 bucks gone...which was very unexpected and caused us to go broke. Had to borrow money from my parents, which is not fun, but at least I'm in debt with them and not a bank or something. Speaking of bank, I've yet to hear how my refund request is going. They charged me overdraft fees when my balance was positive. Oh, and someone rear-ended me on Christmas Eve.

And now there is less work at the paper than there was last week, which means I won't get many hours. I'm hoping and praying that 2010 starts off well and becomes better than 2010. I at least have No More Heroes 2 to look forward to in January, which is a good start to the new year.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Prinny-O wrote:

And now there is less work at the paper than there was last week, which means I won't get many hours. I'm hoping and praying that 2010 starts off well and becomes better than 2010. I at least have No More Heroes 2 to look forward to in January, which is a good start to the new year.

You also have that thing we are doing to look forward to. In Ohio I think? Something like a convention? Can't remember what its called.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Torgo's Pizza wrote:
You also have that thing we are doing to look forward to. In Ohio I think? Something like a convention? Can't remember what its called.

True, very true. I feel that 2010 will be a lot better than 2009, really. After everything that's happened at the end of this year, I still have hope for the future. I'm a natural optimistic...I can't help it. And if nothing else, I can make fun of weeaboos, which always cheers me up.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm

I keep getting strung along at work, with statements like "Maybe after the first of the year there will be an opening you can apply for," when already out of my group of temps, two of the 60 year olds have been hired as real fulltime employee (One of who said he really wasn't looking for a a job, just wanted to do some part time work to fill the time) and the two of the other people have had atleast two interviews with the company for full time positions. Meanwhile I keep getting, "Keep up the good work, we'll see what we can do if you keep working for us, by the way you can you take an alternating first and third shift schedule instead of having time off when you planned on doing stuff?"
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 pm

I went back to my normal job... >.>
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 am

Everyone's having job troubles. What surprises me about your situation, Cadet, is that they would hire 60 year olds over someone young. There would be a better chance of them retiring than you. Just seems that they would be more of a liability than you. Them trampling over your strong work ethic and helpful nature doesn't surprise me, though. That's what any company does. I know ACS did this a lot.

Speaking of ACS, Brandy tells me that my old supervisor is now an operations manager. This is the same supervisor that gave me a lecture for taking Brandy to the hospital when she had serious stomach problems. I'm afraid things will get worse for Brandy...
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 pm

I agree heartedly with your statements there Prinny. For one Amazon is the same way. "Oh! Good worker, helps others? Performs at 154% of rate?! Goooood.... lets give her more shit to do and then yell at her if she even spends a minute joking with someone. Oh yeah.. and can you come in earlier and yet stay later? Oh yeah... and do this shit you havent even been trained to do but dont tell us this or else we'll act like you are an idiot." ..... yeah. Not shitting you. I hit top rate at 154% today. Person that was below me? 102%. No cherry picking, doing larges, and big walls, and floating. (I know you all have no idea what half I just said but believe me... this basically means 'hard as hell')

and yeah.. my new start time, permeability is 7am. I will still continue to get off at 6pm or later now thanks to possibly being moved (learned today) into problem solve. I enjoy it because its a completely different set of work standards than what I normally do but I feel a little overwhelmed as I haven't really been trained.. umm... accurately. A ten minute training by a unenthusiastic not playing attention person is not training.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 pm

got bit by Alexander, he was afraid of one of the cat brushes and like an idiot I was holding him and trying to show him it wouldnt hurt him and bam! clawed and bit! so watching it to make sure it doesnt swell. Peroxided and washed it (with soap, lots of soap) for almost 30 minutes. It didnt puncture as much as when Cairo bit me but damn... that one is still deep in my memory. It hurt so fucking bad, and the antibiotics are hellish too. >.>
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm

So, great Con, but I have had a hellish time since the Columbus. Which explains why I haven't posted on the board since Ohayocon.

Monday: I had to give Kate "the business", as Mathew puts it. She said some harsh things to me, so I told her exactly how I felt about it. In a professional manner, I might add. And I only add that because Kate was being very unprofessional. So started going off on my interrupting her while talking to Jennifer. It's one thing to have a problem with me, but talk to me about it in private. Don't make it a scene and embarrass me in front of our colleagues.

Tuesday: Found out that Kate only made one ad Monday...and that ad was canceled Tuesday morning. Kate worked almost 12 hours with absolutely nothing to show for it. This left me with a hell-of-a-lot of work. Which would have been fine, and I would have been done around 2pm if it wasn't for Margie and Jennifer. Jennifer is new to her sales position, so when she makes mistakes about the size of ads or getting the right copy, I can forgive her for now. But Margie...she's retiring this month, so she doesn't care anymore. She didn't tell me about revisions to the Valentine ad; an ad I've been working on for 2 weeks. And she wouldn't have told me if I didn't ask. And then she starts bitching to me about communication, because I left around noon on Thursday. I told Jennifer that I was leaving because I had no work left, which is exactly what I'm supposed to do. And Margie gives me this lecture on leaving without telling anyone and communicating with everyone else, when she is the one who hasn't been communicating. Steve, the editor, didn't even know some of the ads were changing until I told him. And if I hadn't asked Margie today, both of us wouldn't have known until tomorrow, or maybe we would never have known and screwed up the ads. So...I didn't leave work until about 6pm tonight, because our experienced salesperson and our experienced "designer" (Kate isn't really a designer) aren't doing their jobs.

And....I'm done.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 am

Fuuuuuuuuu
I've had that shit happen. Like, they know you're leaving somewhere and you tell them but they punish you for it by saying you weren't there when "so-and-so's important ad came in" and make a big fuss about it and make you feel like doing what you're supposed to do isn't enough. And Kate is such a bitch, she should just quit but she's staying out of spite. 1 ad? That ad on Monday better have been a full page if you're going to work all day on it. Tell her to "Shut her whore mouth" as Jake would say.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am

Well misery loves company. My professor can go to hell, this Excel assignment is near impossible with the amount of Excel he has taught us (spoiler, he hasn't taught us anything). If any of you are experienced with Excel I'll be your best friend.

I'm pretty stressed out right now, trying to bring up my GPA and then given an assignment that I have no idea how to do.
Back to top Go down
FlyingStewardess

FlyingStewardess

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:41 am

Ahhh! Excel stresses me out. Some of the people at work know how to use it. We are holding an Excel class at the library next week. Did you want me to ask them anything?
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:48 am

FlyingStewardess wrote:
Ahhh! Excel stresses me out. Some of the people at work know how to use it. We are holding an Excel class at the library next week. Did you want me to ask them anything?

I'm not sure. I'm going to see if I can drop this class and be ok. I can learn Excel if the professor was willing to actually teach it, but he'd rather just hand us our assignment and be done with us.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 am

I know a fair amount of Excell, I might have some tips or something.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Cadet wrote:
I know a fair amount of Excell, I might have some tips or something.

Thanks, I'll let you know if I have anymore trouble with the class. I've got this assignment figured out now. He extended the due date because the only reason me and several other people couldn't figure it out is because he gave us the wrong information and screwed up all the data.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Fixing to make a double post, but what makes me rage today:

Sitting in a classroom for 3 hours while I listen to some old guy talk about cousins (not the basketball player). Thats what my night is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes you rage today?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next