Team Gurren Pizza Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Gurren Pizza Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What makes you rage today?

Go down 
+2
Gammaraymay
StarTrekRules
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Gammaraymay

Gammaraymay

What makes you rage today? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 pm

I swear, I'll beat the little pricks that made me rage this morning if I ever catch them.

So this morning I woke up to a shattering sound on my back door. I jump out of bead and run downstairs and get a knife just in case....because thats what girls do when nobody else is home. They get a big sharp knife...and open the door to my backporch. There, shattered all over the back porch is my clay pot that was holding my basil. Some kid threw my basil pot against my back door. WTH?

I swear I'll skin whoever did this alive if it ever happens again. T_T

Color me pissed the fuck off.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm

report it to the police. that way if it happens again and you find out who, then you can press charges of destruction of property... well eventually. its not usually worth it if it isnt over 200 buut still.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

Here's my rage for today, besides what happened yesterday to Brandy.

It's Friday, but I still have one more day of work after today...6 day work week.

>feelsbadman.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://prinny-overlord.deviantart.com/
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm

so yeah, this feels bad man...
driving home after awesome chinese with brandy...
Windshield wipers break... and I mean break. The thick ass plastic that holds one of the arms cracked and broke. Motor sounds like its trying but nothing...neither one moves. This was on new circle. Put on caution lights while it was still RAINING and drove about 35mph the rest of the way home, stopped to try and repair it partway... but found out ... that it wasnt a simple fix. Got home, traded out for heathers car and dropped brandy off. Glad we're safe but this leaves a bad feeling man... seriously. I hate cars.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Fuck. Just...fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://TKBearCrew.com
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 pm

....o_O
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Cadet wrote:
Fuck. Just...fuck.

You...may have to elaborate. Or not, if it warrants such a small yet strong response.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Can't sleep. Can't eat. Can't breathe at times. How can people do this?

I've given seven years of life to this stupid group, Marshall's given 8. We've busted our asses on command staff to try and include everyone, to give more opportunities, to put thing more in the member's hands, and now, some jerk offs trying to pull some kind of political maneuverings or something, are spreading very very malicious and very very untrue rumors and lies about Marshall, and anyone associated with him, trying to discredit him, and exaggerate his "party" behavior to a point where "everyone should feel embarrassed to the extent he has tarnished the reputation of this Garrison."

Fortunately, the vast majority of people aren't buying it, but still, the absolute venom these people are slinging and spreading behind closed doors and behind our backs is just...depressing. It feels like we're hitting a storm. Marshall says to just weather it, and we'll come out ok, but, I mean, I won't lie, I've lost a lot of faith in people to do the right thing, to be level headed, and I can see this costing Marshall his Command Staff position in the next election, or not sooner if one of these "people" tries to bring up trumped up charges of misconduct against him,

Just...over 7 years, giving everything, giving up so much to support this Garrison, to help it grow, to get it to the point where it is today, the love that we have for this Garrison, and this organization, it is impossible to think that we would ever do anything intentional to harm it.

And these people, who just want power, who just want to feel like the big fish, and feel important, are willing to to go these extremes.

Given up so much, missed out on so much to make sure we had enough troopers at a charity event, to make sure we made our pledge goal, and to have this happen. It's just....not fair.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:42 am

Man, I am sorry. It's a horrible thing to see people piss all over something you worked on for years. And you know that if those people who are spreading the rumors do get in charge, they'll do absolutely nothing. They would probably even blame you or Marshall if people don't show up to events, even if you weren't running it.

You really can't let those people get to you, though, and definitely don't lost faith in people. Because for all the crap they are slinging, it's a small group doing this. A small group that should just be ignored. From my experience, the most ignorant and incompetent people are usually the loudest and the most likely to try and tell you how to do it "right". But just remember that they're horrible people and you're not a horrible person.

I'd say these people would also attack anyone in power. Some people just have to hate the boss, even if there's no reason to hate them.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 am

they're jealous. and it sucks big balls but I think Marshall has it right to say weather it. At least in my beliefs the good always wins out... eventually. I think your a better person for not falling into their traps, and just being you. Just listening to you and seeeing the things you do james, really makes me think that the 501st is about GIVING, helping, and in a way helping others to heal. Petty squabbling shouldnt be a part of this organization. I know I dont know what Im really talking about here but... it seems like the garrison sounds like less and less fanboys/nerds who are in it because its who they are/what they do and more and more hipsters because its the 'cool' thing to do. And norms always make things go apeshit.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 pm

StarTrekRules wrote:
I know I dont know what Im really talking about here but... it seems like the garrison sounds like less and less fanboys/nerds who are in it because its who they are/what they do and more and more hipsters because its the 'cool' thing to do. And norms always make things go apeshit.

You don't know how exactly right you are. Scott Maul noticed it a few years ago, and pointed out to Marshall that the 501st is slowly becoming a "Fan-club of a fan-club." Meaning many of the new people who were joining were joining not becuase they loved Star Wars that much, or becuase they loved costuming, but becuase they had seen the 501st in action, and thought it was cool, and they wanted to be cool too.

That's why you get people joining, and then immediately complaining that the Command Staff doesn't care about them, becuase hey weren't immediately handed all kinds of swag like Garrison hats, T-Shirts, patches, hoodies, water bottles, et cetera. They came for the 501st Brand as it were, not for the club. I won't even get into the logistical nightmare of trying to run a merchandise run. Every time we do a piece of 501st merchandise, we have to jump through all kinds of legal hoops so Uncle George won't sue us, and even then, he could still at any moment slap us down and shut everything down. That's why we only do like 1 T-Shirt run, and 1 patch run a year.

And it is true that any 501st member in good standing, with Command Staff approval, can organize and do a merchandise run, but, oh look, guess what? No one will volunteer and step up to the plate to do a run of T-shirts or what have, but will sit on their butts and demand CS do it for them, and then complain when they don't have on demand access to merchandise.
Back to top Go down
StarTrekRules

StarTrekRules

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am

gloves... are making me rage right now. I've been working on mockups and apparently small is not small enough for my fingers and the sewing machine hates these little corners. wtf? they're just GLOVES. arghasoufaodfljalsjd
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am

Really freaking tired. We'll see how long this job lasts.

Edit: It fluctuates. When I'm super tired I'm like "I gotta quit". When I'm not tired I think "this is the easiest job ever, stick with it".
Back to top Go down
https://pizzaclub.forumotion.net
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 am

Please, after seeing me wear a Triforce shirt, come up to me and imitate like an hour long conversation with me about the merits of different Zelda games, and how you're stuck in the Fire Temple on your replay of Ocarina of Time and do I remember how to beat it, and then drop the MY BOYFRIEND into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 am

So I tell my boss I can't work Labor Day weekend. He schedules me for Friday night anyway. I can't find anyone to work my shift, cause they all decide that they can't work their shifts Labor day weekend either. Only difference is while I let my boss know a week ahead of time, they all decided to let him know yesterday or today. If I lose my job over Dragon*Con, whatever, it'll still be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 am

Targo wrote:
If I lose my job over Dragon*Con, whatever, it'll still be worth it.

I wouldn't worry about it. Like you said, they're under-staffed. And if everyone can't show up, then are they going to fire everyone?
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Prinny-O wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. Like you said, they're under-staffed. And if everyone can't show up, then are they going to fire everyone?

Yeah, I'm not worried about it at all, I'm just annoyed that I'm the only one that gave them a heads up and everyone else is just jumping on the chance to get out of working Labor Day weekend (I think some just realized what this weekend was).
Back to top Go down
Prinny-O

Prinny-O

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 pm

I haven't posted to anything because I have been working non-stop since Monday. I had to cover the Classified section for Matthew while he was on vacation, since he covered for me the one day I missed to drive down to Dragon*Con. So I was running the full Classified section AS WELL AS my usual ads. And this week was the week political ads started to pick up. So for Monday and Tuesday, I worked 22 hours over the course of both days. And Wednesday, I worked at both the paper and Disc Replay. And Thursday I worked at Disc Replay. And today I'm working at both jobs again. The paycheck will be nice, but I haven't seen it yet, so for the moment, this week sucked pretty hard.

But that should explain why I haven't joined in on all of the cosplay/post-Dragon*Con threads.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 pm

It isn't exactly "rage" worthy, but I have developed a strong pet peeve for nerds who complain that the Clone Wars cartoon is "childish" or "too kiddy."

News flash. It's a children's cartoon, being shown on the cartoon network. They've never even promoted it as anything other than children's show. They whole heartedly embrace the fact that they're a kid's show. Just... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:30 pm

I never bought the whole "Smell is the strongest sense tied to memory thing" before.

I do now. Felt like I got punched in the gut, just kind of sat there leaning on my lab bench for like 15 minutes.

Felt bad man.
Back to top Go down
Cadet

Cadet

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 am

6 points. 1 Trivia question. pale
Back to top Go down
Targo
Admin
Targo

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Really bored. Wish I had something to do. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you rage today?   What makes you rage today? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes you rage today?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10